Covid-19 Safety Measures
We Care About You
Here at Zen Day Spa, your health and safety are always on top of our priority list. With the current threats related to the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19), we would like to assure you that our team is working tirelessly to maintain the highest possible standards of hygiene and safety.
The heightened concern caused by this pandemic alerted us to double our efforts in implementing our standard operating practices. All common areas are sanitised daily while massage table sheets are replaced continuously after every treatment.
Our massage therapists and aestheticians should also follow increased personal sanitation and hygiene procedures. They are wearing face masks as a precaution while continuing to work with amazing enthusiasm and dedication, determined to make your Zen Day Spa experience truly memorable.
Preventative measures we are strictly implementing at Zen Day Spa:
- Mandatory temperature screening before checking-in at Zen Day Spa
- Alcohol-based hand sanitisers are stationed in all treatment rooms and at reception area
- Guests returning from outside of Australia from 10th March or display symptoms of Covid-19 are not allowed to enter the spa for a period of 14 days
- Mandatory temperature screening before work on daily basis
- Each treatments are scheduled with at least a 30-minute gap, given sufficient time to clean the treatment room with recommended disinfectants
- Staff are required to wear face masks while on duty and undergo periodic hands sanitisation both before and after client interactions
Thank you to everyone for pulling together and doing everything possible to keep Zen Day Spa a safe, hygienic and healthy environment. If you have any questions, you can reach us out by clicking on the chat bubble below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.